Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tweet Cards

I've been feeling a little crafty lately and here's a few things I've turned out...



The top two cards are from the ever tasty Felicity Paper Kit from Close To My Heart. It's a special kit that you can earn free or purchase out right. But the time is limited, it ends Sunday. The card pattern from the round card can be found in the ever helpful "Wishes" book from Jeanette Lynton. It's called Merry Go Round. The second card uses a Cricut Cartridge for the tree and scallops. The colors are bamboo, twilight, cocoa, and sorbet. The branch and heart leaves came from the exclusive stamp set included in the CTMH Twitterpatted Workshop on the Go.

I made these cards for each of my current club members as thank you for being such fun and faithful members. I left them blank so they could use them & pass on the joy. The paper is from Notebook, the colors are black, crystal blue, bamboo, and hollyhock. Everything on all cards is CTMH. The Flower stamp set is the exclusive set that came with the Sweet Home Work Shop on the Go. The T is a Circut cut letter, and the Thanks came from Thoughtful Seasons.


I still have room for you if you would like to join my 2010 Hostess Rewards Club.

The details can be found here. You do not have to live here to get in on the awesome deals and inspiring projects.


Email me if you have questions.

No comments: