Friday, January 8, 2010

I'm Easy...


Not me the card silly... Yes I love simple and easy cards. It can be so refreshing to create something and get instant gratification. That's just what this cute birthday card for my brother is to me. I used a retired set called Road Trip. It's wonderful when you can go through your stash and find delicious papers you've forgotten about. The Happy is stamped in Clover Medow ink using Giggle Lowercase, Birthday is stamped in Orange ink using the Thoughtful Seasons Stampset, The stars are from the Road Trip My Stickease, The Pattern is from Wishes, the Present uses the above inks along with Star SPangled Blue and Somethin' Special stampset. (these items excluding the paper can be purchased through me if you'd like to create your own easy but not sleazy cards)

No comments: