Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Got MOJO?


I do... Here's my card using the Mojo Monday sketch. This is the first sketch challenge I've participated in. It's kind of left me feeling nervous and naked. You know the feeling? Okay maybe it's just me.
For this card I used Close To My Heart's Magic Moments level 2 paper pack, Hollyhock ribbon & ink. The brads are all CTMH's as well. The flower I made with their Hollyhock twill ribbon. The stamp set is for March's stamp of the month. It's called A Little Everything. It has sooo many uses. It's a great one to make sure you have on hand. It covers nearly every sentiment and holiday.

5 comments:

CreativeMish said...

Great card! I love the crumpled ribbon idea!

Courtney said...

This card is Super Cute!!!

Teresa Kline said...

wow, this is fabulous, I luv the bow...soooo cute....I have a friend who lives in VA now but she is from Mobile.....very cool.

enjoy *~*

Leana Ott said...

Thank you for the compliments, they make me smile inside and out.

Teresa, that's too funny most people don't have a clue where Mobile is let alone how to say it. Thanks again P.S. love your work!

Chelsea said...

OK, talk about cute flowers! I love it! Adorable card!

Totally a small world that you were born here in Rapid. We moved here when I was 2 so it's home.