Friday, August 21, 2009

Twitterpated Swap Spoiler

This is a sneak peak at a swap I'm participating in. This is using the new Twitterpated Level 2 Paper Pack from CTMH. I just love how it turned out. It's an acrylic 4x6 frame (from the dollar store) I've attached a 2010 calendar on the front (using Moments in time Previous SOTM) The tree branch is from Aspiration. I did paint the small branch and stamped it on the Sweat Leaf cardstock. This pattern is from the new Wishes book. I hope you like it and better yet I hope those swapping with me love it.
Everything but the calendar and the ribbon on inside the slit of the frame, I attached the ribbon with my Xyron to the frame and the calendar is glued down with glue dots.

3 comments:

Semi Granola Mom said...

I think it looks amazing! Good job!
~C

Kandi said...

This is so adorable Leana! I saw it on the artwork board and came to see your blog. Great job!

I just may have to lift this idea. I've never seen these acrylic frames at the dollar store, so I'm going to go and look more closely. Thanks for the inspiration!

Beth said...

That is adorable! You have quite a talent, I love your ideas! Thanks for sharing them!