Wednesday, August 19, 2009

2nd post of the day-- Trick or Treating Layout with Sneak Peak of new Spellbound Stamp set

Wow, that was a mouth full. This is my second post of the day, so be sure to check out my cute box below. I tend to use other great artist's work as a jumping board, but this one was all me and it was really fun to generate my creative juice. Everything but the purple ribbon is Close to My Heart. I used Enchanted paper (get it while it lasts!) Clear buttons, Believe and Giggles alpha stamp sets, The Tree is from a new set called Spellbound. I think I'm going to re-do it on black CS. The sassy strands (in the button holes) and Alpha sets are being retired too so if you want them get them while they last. The stamp sets can count toward the $60 stamp set order so that you can get the Everyday Celebrations card kit for free!

No comments: