Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Let's get together in the kitchen

I am on a mission! A few weeks ago I decided to conquer one area in our home/life that needs organizing each week. Well one of those areas was my recipes. I have been holding on to this metal tin I bought with my sweet sister in Baton Rouge at a wonderful scrapbooking store a couple of years ago, yes really that long ago. I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it; I just didn't get around to it until recently. I really love the results. Here I used a wonderfully easy Close To My Heart Recipe Kit for the insert dividers and recipe cards. The Paper is a CTMH paper kit that coordinates called Let's Get Together. I'll be happy to order you one if you'd like to make your own. One tip in case you plan to make one... I found was using the large Xyron to make the paper a large sticker worked really well. It sealed the paper to the tin and will make it last a long time. It also kept it from bubbling. I have a Xyron 250.

No comments: