Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Humor

Wow, 3rd post of the day! You'd think I did nothing but sit around the computer all day and that is so far removed from the truth. I am working on some projects for an upcoming event. And as I posted previously I am in the middle of a mission to organize everything and that includes my photos. I'm using the Organizer side of Photoshop Elements to tag and organize all my digital memories. Well while doing both, working on a project and organizing photos, (I'm a compulsive multi-tasker) I found this forgotten photo and I thought you might get a good laugh like I did. This is my son Taylor just 17 days old and a little jaundiced. But his sense of humor is shining through. He's now 17months and adorable little person. I hope this brightens your night! If so let me know.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

What a fantastic picture! It was just stunning. Such a little sweetie too!!