Monday, November 16, 2009

Pumpking Patch Layout

For me this is my wow layout. I am tickled with how it turned out. I worked on it here and there through out the week and finsihed it up Saturday.We made our annual trip to the pumpkin patch and of course I lugged the big gun out and shot everything thing in site so as not to forget a moment. It was hard just choosing a few photos for this 2 page layout. You cannot really tell in the photo but the two pages are mounted on colonial white cardstock. The patterned paper is from Twiterpated, the CTMH Stamp sets featured are Many Thanks, Homestead and Elegant Script Alphabets. You also see Barn Red cs, chocolate ribbon, journaling spots, Top Coats, and colonial buttons with chocolate embroidery floss. Everything except the round scalloped page is CTMH. It's from Bobunny. Doesn't it work great with this gingham paper?






2 comments:

Tammy said...

Beautiful! I just became a follower. (Sister CTMH Consultant)

Haley D. said...

Gorgeous layout! Great photos and beautiful children too!