Thursday, October 15, 2009

Seniors Rule!

Today 4 wonderful ladies at the local senior center participated in my free card class. They are a great group of ladies who have never created cards. They were truly excited. What I loved most was that they had no idea what they signed up for, they thought they might have to work on the computer. It was wonderful to see them jump right in there and get inky fingers. All of the ladies had a great attitude and made this fun for me. I look forward to our next class. These are the three cards we created. All products are CTMH.
This card uses the Many Thanks stampset, Sorbet ribbon, CS & Ink, Coca Ink & CS, Desert Sand CS & Vanilla CS.
This card was their favorite. They loved the Bella Paper. Here I used Thoughtful Seasons stamp set for the Happy Birthday, Annotations ( a past SOTM) for the tag and for you, Colonial white brads, and Holly Hock Ribbon & Ink. The card they made used the olive ink. I personally like that instead of the smoky plum that I used for this card. This next card uses my favorite paper from last year. It's called Notebook. The stamp set is my newest favorite and it's called Childhood portrait. The Ink is black.

No comments: