Sunday, October 4, 2009

NIce List

I am a maker of lists. I have list for everything and I LOVE having a cute notebook to keep them in. I saw the makings of a great Christmas Shopping List notebook with this wooden notebook I found in a $1 section at Michael's. I used all CTMH products with the exception of the stickles to create this project. The stamp sets featured are No Peeking, Celebrate, Christmas Greetings, Sans & Classroom Alphabets. The ribbon is Creme Brulee, the paper is Jingle level 2, the colors are Tulip, Juniper, Creme Brulee, and Black. Liquid Applique is what makes Santa's beard, hat and eyebrow so life like. It's super easy to use. You simply squeeze it to apply where you want it. Let it dry overnight, then use a heat gun to puff it up. (Make sure not to cut out the item before heating so that you have something to grip.) I did add glitter on top of it for the hat. Also, add brads to the ribbon and the paper before gluing the paper down. I didn't know I wanted to add them until after I glued the paper so that's where the ripples come from. If you like it let me know. Thanks for looking.

No comments: