Sunday, February 15, 2009

Attention Stampers!!

Ever thought, hummm, I'd sure love something for free. Well, you got it!

Close to my Heart is giving away this adorable 4 piece stamp set for free with every Stamp purchase totaling at least $25.


To kick off Close to my Heat's 25th anniversary as a leader and innovator in the stamping business, Close To My Heart is giving all of our stamp purchasers a fabulous gift! When you spend $25 in stamps (Customized Name and Stamp of the Month excluded), you’ll receive a custom-designed B-size My Acrylix® Good Times stamp set (retail value $13.95), packed with fun and versatile party-inspired images, for FREE!* This beautifully crafted set will be a perfect addition to your stamp collection.

Email me today to get yours. This offer is only good until Feb. 28, 2009

No comments: