Sunday, January 18, 2009

Create Some Love



The day celebrating love is just around the corner. Why not celebrate your loved ones by giving them handmade Valentine cards. Here's a few cards I made this past week. The card layout ideas are from Jeanette Lynton's Originals Card Confidence Program. It's a great step by step cutting and layout guide. This top card I made for my friend Rhonda who just got married and this card I made for Nick as his Valentine's Day card. It started out to be a thank you card and took a big turn. The paper and stamps used are from the Key To My Heart collection from Close To My Heart. If you are interested in getting this set for yourself I'll be happy to tell you how to get it for free, this set is only available until Jan. 31.

I had so much fun creating these cards and I think they turned out really well. I used heat embossing on the Heart tag and liquid glass on the stamped heart. You may also notice the Stickles on the ribbon.

1 comment:

Deb McElhany said...

your cards are beautiful.
fellow CTMH consultant