Wednesday, September 17, 2008

FUN FUN FUN

I had a great time with each of the wonderful ladies that came to the Scrapbook Extravaganza. I saw lots of smiles so I think they had a great time too. A big Congratulation goes out to Kristen Ryan for winning the Grand Prize valued over $42.00. She won the new Circle Around stamp set a 2.5 by 2.5 block and a new Sorbet stamp pad, one of four exclusive new colors. Leigh Raines was the winner of the new Acrylic Album.


I had a great time and loved showing off all of the great new products CTMH has to offer. I hope my enthusiasm was contagious. Here are a few of the projects I displayed as well as the make n take each of the girls created. On the top layout (inspired by a layout on page 73 of the new CTMH Idea Book) you'll see the 4 new colors Sorbet, Tulip, Juniper, and Creme Brulee. I used the new Coffee Stain , Make My Day, Circle Around and Summer Harvest stamp sets. What you can't see is the new voice recorder that is hidden behind a picture. It allows you to record 30 seconds of audio and play it back. The battery is long lasting and easy to change without affecting your creation. The recorder can be painted, stamped on, or altered. Basically it's awesome you should get at least one! The second page uses the Juniper and Creme Brulee colors, our new white rub-ons, the Make It Count, and new Classmate Alphabet stamp sets. The third layout uses all of the new colors, the Coffee Stain and Paradise stamp sets, the mini-medleys in spring blossom and awesome Color-Ready Alphabets. This layout was inspired by page 8 of the Fall/Winter CTMH Idea book and the pop up make n take card was seen on page 31. I used moonstruck, bamboo and white card stock, moonstruck ink and the Route 66 B&T paper as well as the new Snowflake Kisses stamp set. The fun technique of "popping up " was used on the inside card for the "warm winter wishes" it's from the new Winter Memories stamp set. Wow, this seems like a whole lot of typing. I bet you can't even imagine this is just the tip of the iceberg so to say, of all the new products. And I hope you noticed how inspirational the new Idea Book is and if you would like to get your hands on one please contact me.

No comments: