Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Back from Convention!!

Yeah it's so nice to be home and in pajamas all day. Don't get me wrong, I had an awesome time and have become so re-inspired. I can't wait for the faucet of creative juices to get to flow freely. Right now I'm still in the unpack and clean up mode. However, I wanted to share with you the swap cards I made. Swapping in case you may not know is where you create cards and trade them with others. All of the patterns are from Wishes or Originals by Jeanette Lynton, unless otherwise noted. All supplies are from Close To My Heart. I used patterns to make these easy to duplicate.
This "Hello" card is from the Zippidee paper pack, and uses the Spring Time stamp set as well as For Every Occasion for Hello.

This was my most popular swapped item. The pattern is from the Oct. 2009 issue of Cards by Kim Schofield. I think it's perfect for CTMH's Topstitch paper. The Sentiments is from Card Chatter-Thank You. You Rock is one of my favorite CTMH paper packs. I added the Just Like You stamp set and used the Masking Technique. This following card still uses the You Rock B&T but I added sweet leaf cardstock and stamped the flower in Baby Pink from the A Posy Stamp set.

Well that's all for now. I must get out of these PJ and shower (tmi I know) before DH realizes that DW is a slump-a-dinka. TaTa.









No comments: