Sunday, March 7, 2010

Snow on the Gulf Coast

Last month we had a few white clumps fall from the sky. It's really quite a thrilling event around here. I wish I would have ventured about an hour north to really have been able to play in the snow. They received about 5 inches and well the only accumulation we saw lasted about 10 seconds. Kallie loved it. Taylor was curious and then decided he doesn't like the cold. This was their first and hopefully not last experience with snow.
The photos are not that great I couldn't get the true white to show up, or just how pretty the glitter rubbons are either. Everything is from CTMH. The colors are Creme Brulee and Twilight. The patterned paper is from Aspen. I used my Circut to cut out the letters. and I painted with create a shade on the edges of the Creme Brulee cardstock. I plant to add a few more things but I wanted to share this with you anyway. I couldn't wait.


No comments: