Saturday, September 5, 2009

Old Pattern New Spin

I've been a little under the weather so to say. So here's my first post in a little while, but now I'm on the up swing and ready to create. This is for a future workshop I'll be hosting. (Details to come). I can't take credit for the template it's from CTMH. Actually it's from the April 2007 Workshop on the Go. It was fun to create with our new line. This project uses the new Twitterpated line from Close To My Heart and the Many Thanks stamp set. This cute card box holds 12 3x3 coordinating cards. All products are CTMH.




This workshop creates 12 3x3 cards (2 of 6 designs) and this adorable card box to hold them in. Crop attendees in Oct. will be able to make this for an additional cost.

2 comments:

Jennifer Lee said...

I love your 'new spin' !! Thanks for sharing! I was so excited to find a consultant that lives kind of close to me!! We MUST get together!! I live in Quitman MS which is only about 2 hours from Mobile, I think! I just became one of your followers!! Come on over to my blog and meet me!

Verna Cyr said...

Fabulous! I love it!