Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Just playing around

I was feeling in the mood to play with my mother's day gift, a new paper cutter. My DH and the kids got me for mother's day. I hinted very subtlety that I needed one and whoopee, I got it. It's taking a little getting used to, but I'm having fun breaking it in.
Here are some things I've done recently and some I just like that I've done a little while ago. I hope you find some inspiration.

This Close To My Heart Acrylic Album is a workshop I created for a Hostess Reward club that met last month. We had a blast working with this. Magic Moments is the Close To My Heart paper kit used.
It was a fun challenge to create this workshop project only using 1/2 a level 2 paper pack and one set of Magic Moments My Stickease.



The CTMH rub-ons work great on the Acrylic Album.
The pictures are not that great, but you can get the idea. It turned out really cute. This one I gave to my sister. I can't wait to see how she filled it up with photos.

This is the last page. I've got some other items I'll post for you later this week.

No comments: