Friday, December 5, 2008

The Latest Buzz

I am awaiting the arrival of the Spring Close To My Heart Idea book. It should be here any day now. Here's a peek at the cover.


January is National Paper Crafting month and to celebrate all things made with paper CTMH has an incredible gift.

This is a scrumptious kit with two sided printed paper, and a E sized stamp set (meaning big).

Here's a note from CTMH about this special.


The gorgeous new Key to My Heart Level 2 paper packet features all of our luscious
new exclusive colors: Tulip, Juniper, Sorbet, and Crème Brulee. The packet is
accompanied by the awesome new E-size My Acrylix® Key to My Heart stamp set
brimming with elegant, charming designs. It’s a great combo with a retail value of
$47.90—and from December 16 through January 31 it can be yours at substantial
savings, or even FREE!
Fun for All!
Celebrating National Papercrafting Month
What’s more, hostesses can get the kit FREE with a Home Gathering sales total
of $400 or more. And if you join Close To My Heart between January 1–31, you’ll
receive the kit FREE in your New Consultant Kit.
National Papercrafting Month promises something for everyone!

Or you can receive this when you spend $130, you’ll get the Key to My Heart kit FREE
When you spend $75, you can purchase the kit for just $20



I also wanted to share with you the Stamp of the Month for January. Just in case you were wondering what it looked like.

No comments: