Thursday, August 28, 2008

I just can't hold out any longer...

Here it is a sneak peek at some of the new toys (hum I mean products to which I will forever preserve our family memories with) from CTMH. I am working on items to display at my Scrapbookers Extravaganza happening on Sept. 9th. Yes you're invited, and you can see these masterpieces in person. I just love all of the new paper kits, the 4 new colors and accents. This is the new memory keeper box. It is so amazing because you can use it for so many things. I am going to use it to hold some of the many love notes DH leaves for me. The paper is from the new Notebook collection. I also used the Free Spirt, and Make It Count stamp sets. Everything but the larger flowers is from CTMH. They also have large flowers. I just haven't been able to add them to my toy box yet. The top of the box design was inspired by the CTMH Spring 2008 Idea Book cover. The top page with my adorable son Taylor is a simple 6x6 page using our new Juniper and Creme Brulee colors, ribbon, and accents. The T is one of the great solo dimensional elements. And you can see the bling on the T with the new sparkles. This card I created using a design from the brand new Originals by Jeanette Lynton the founder and creator of CTMH. You can find the directions for this card on page 66. This book is wonderful and has great pictures, easy instructions and lots of examples. It's a must for every crafter. I used three of the brand new stamp sets CTMH is debuting in Sept. Circle Around, Thoughtful Seasons, and Magic Moments. We're going to be playing with the Thoughtful Seasons in our make and take at the Extravaganza. Come see and play with it for yourself. I hope you've enjoyed this sneak peek. I'll am saving the best for the 9th. I hope you can make it.

No comments: